Wednesday, February 2, 2011

a short one

This is going to be a short post.

I have been asked a million times how I am feeling and I hate saying "fine" so I usually say "Ok". To me this seems perfect. I am "Ok". I'm not "fine". I can safely say I am ok because I have come to terms that I am not pregnant anymore. I am ready to try again and I can tell someone that I had a m/c without crying. I think this is quite the achievement.

This weekend my SIL will be delivering her baby. I am so excited to meet my nephew but I know I will also feel heartache of wanting a baby of my own. I had thought that we would tell the rest of the family when everyone was together for Jude's birth. Hopefully my excitement for Jude will overshadow my own sadness.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you. You are in my prayers :) You just went through a very emotional experience, and it is okay to feel sad about it. Keep your chin up :)

    ReplyDelete